Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Letterpress cards listed!

Its an adventure. It started sometime last December...

No, actually I think it started sometime many years ago when a roommate and I just out of college made grand plans to start 'a card company'. I believe we got as far as designing a logo before we realized we would need money to do this thing, and being just out of college money was the thing we had the very least of.

At any rate, a small series of Letterpress cards are now up for sale in my Etsy shop!
No on is surprised that they are illustrations of robots. No one at all.

In other less exciting news, I'm still a terrible product photographer, but I rather like this little set up I did for the card back.

3 comments:

. c h o k l i t . said...

oh, squeeeeee!

Claire said...

I saw you at the Roadworks Street Fair and I eally enjoyed your booth and all you had to offer. Love the steampunk style.

I read your latest post about being a product photographer... and that is essentially what I'm aspiring to. I would offer my services for free but I live in Los Angeles. If I can help in anyway, I'd be happy too.

Best of luck. Love your work!

Sarah Dungan said...

Hi Claire, thanks for the offer! I really just haven't ever had much of an eye for photography. My university photo 101 teacher agreed ;-)

Keep in touch, at some point I will need to hire someone for a decent advertising shoot!