Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Previews, everyone likes previews

Sometimes I have a vastly unrealistic idea of how long something will take to make. Sometimes I'm dead on but sometimes I think 'simple sweeping fronds with round bubbly ends will be easy' and forget that carefully shaping each little round bit takes time. I'm pleased with them, although I don't, honestly have any actual plans for how to use them...They're the same sort of set as previous ones, but not in the same scale, they're all 3 larger because smaller was simply a bad bad idea.



And a necklace I'm working on, as well as light/photo test. I've never been pleased with the photos in my Etsy shop, and haven't found a useful alternative yet.

5 comments:

TotusMel said...

Those turned out great, hope you find something amazing to use them for.

. c h o k l i t . said...

Gears and bubbly fronds! Joy!

Tom Banwell said...

Yes. I like posts like this!

FetishGhost said...

Wow, you really have an amazing tallent.

FetishGhost said...

I meant talent!