Friday, March 13, 2009

Tea cup glamour shot


My tea was just sitting there on my kitchen counter, in the evening sun, and I thought "hey I got a slick little camera for Christmas and I could take a snapshot". So I did, in appreciation of my new cup from http://RedGateCeramics.etsy.com.
He's calling this new group 'Texture and Crawl" and its the most lovely cup to hold with its shiny slick textured surface. And you could get your very own, on Etsy. But you can't have mine.
Its full of tea made of Assam and blackberries, for the very curious.

3 comments:

Wenchie said...

That is a really nice pic, i need to get one or a set of his creations they are just so beautiful!

. c h o k l i t . said...

Lovely cup, fabulous picture! That crackle glaze is the best.

FetishGhost said...

That's a great shot. Thanks for the love'n words too!