Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Something I Like

Since I don't have much to say for myself right now, I thought I'd pimp something I love. Ruby of iacua.etsy.com.
Lets be fair, if I were at all wealthy I would just order about 20 things on etsy right now, and a bunch of them would be from this shop. I found this jeweler because - in fact - she hearted my etsy shop. I've since ordered a set of rings from her, and she is absolutely wonderful. She's an SF bay area local, and deserves all the props I can give her!


Etsy: Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
iacua.etsy.com


Oh and for the sake of amusement, here are those rings I have, on m hand :-)

4 comments:

TotusMel said...

I see they're orange!

Sarah Dungan said...

I almost bought orange pants the other day. Then I could have put on ALL orange and taken a photo to prove my color obsession ;-)

. c h o k l i t . said...

*drool*

Sarah Forrester said...

I'd love to see your other etsy favorites... at the risk of being tempted to spend a million dollars