Friday, November 7, 2008

Blogging about SteamPowered

You know, everyone else already has so I don't think I'm going to have to do more then link to things. A basic summary is that it was a fun weekend, and a tiring one, and I still need more sleep.

Check out The Etsy Steam Team on MAKE: Blog

And don't miss our member OrpheusAlchemy in her very own Interview on MAKE:Blog.


And here's an obligatory picture of me, to prove that I not only exist, but dress up. Check out those arm garters by Choklit Chanteuse and the vest by PinkPeacock.


And to round out this little list of links and such, something that will be coming soon to my shop, and which made an appearance at the Con: Tiny Robots

3 comments:

TotusMel said...

tiny robot...so cute!

. c h o k l i t . said...

A diminutive army of Tiny Robots will very soon rule the world!!!

Sarah Dungan said...

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*coughs* sorry...evil mad science moment.