Thursday, October 30, 2008

Steampowered Ho!

I've been working my arse off this past week to get ready for SteamPowered. Thus, no blogging. Frankly these past two months have been possibly the busiest I've been in years. I'm really enjoying the momentum but, I admit I'm really looking forward to November with some quiet time to work on new projects and personal illustration rather then just production.

I'll try to edit this post with some preview pictures of SteamPowered merchandize but...chances are not good so, lets just say there will be octopi and koi and ...tiny robots! If you're in Sunnyvale/San Jose, come by and say hi. Bring me a cup of tea, and I'll love you forever.

2 comments:

TotusMel said...

Good luck and Thanks so much for all your hard work. I am wishing you much November relaxation!

fetishghost said...

I hope it went well!