Saturday, October 25, 2008

People keep tagging me.

I don't usually do these, but now I've been tagged twice, and really, I've just had a generally frustrating evening and could use something to distract me before bed. So:

Seven facts about me.
I was tagged, first by thepinkhair and then by Catherinette Rings, go visit there blogs.

At the forefront, I shall say I'm not tagging anyone, just because I like to disobey rules. No that doesn't count as one of the seven facts.

These are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

And now... seven facts about me:

1) I think best while walking. Frequently I will have thought out whole epic novels in my head, then be unable to string a sentence together when sit down to write it. When thinking I often pace, or pace while juggling. Yes. Juggling.

2) I used to collect marbles. I'm still rather fond of them, but I long ago stopped trying to aquire more.

3) I spent a week in the rainforest in Peru when I was 13. While I was there I carved a toucan, from a freshly cut piece of balsa wood, with a slightly dull pocket knife. That was definitely not the coolest thing about the trip, but it was the random thing that came to mind.

4) At least half of everything I own is orange. I really, really like the color orange.

5) A short animated film of mine played in film festivals in Santa Fe, Nashville, and Boston in 2005. I haven't had time to finish another one since.

6) I play the clarinet.

7) I drink more tea then any other beverage. When I'm working, I always have a cup of tea sitting next to me, and baring when I forget its there and it goes cold, I average probably a cup of tea every hour or so.

Small mysteries revealed. Well not really, but maybe it was more interesting then staring at your wall or watching yet another youtube video?

2 comments:

Catherinette Rings said...

Great ! It took me a few days to consider doing the tag thing .

Sarah Dungan said...

Well to be quite honest, 2 of my potential to be tagged folk tagged ME, and at least a few of the others have already done this particular meme...I fear I'm only covering for my lack of 7 available friends ;-)