Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I had an actual post, but instead...

I am in the process of writing something interesting and useful, but I'm completely exhausted from lots of rushing and a fantastic weekend at the Handcar Regatta with the lovely and talented Choklit. So it will wait, while I say this:

I have just received my invitation to Spoonflower! Its all over now...I'm going to go broke printing fabric for myself...not to sell, not to craft with, just to make stupid things like throw pillows and jackets FOR MYSELF. Its sad, but it is the truth.

And an edit, because I felt guilty here's a picture of one of the koi, cast and finished, to your amusement.

4 comments:

. c h o k l i t . said...

I like fishies... and Indy! Thanks for being my partner in crime and chai at the Regatta!

xoxo

Sarah Dungan said...

I really can't believe that Chai lasted the WHOLE day!

. c h o k l i t . said...

It was our thimble-sized glasses, of course. Chai shots for all our friends!

Catherinette Rings said...

TAG, you're it!
You've been tagged to share 7 random facts about yourself! See my Blog for the details/rules.