Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tatting is not a lost art Challenge entry

A short break to test a number of things.
1) Blogging from flickr, which I've never done and am kind of unsure about.

2)To show off how the casts eventually turned out from the sculptures I posted a bit ago. Aged with acrylic paint, by the way.

3) To get some comments on a possible new photo set up for future shop photoshoots. Wood replacing the leather I'd been using. More of that later, I intend to go a bit farther and do some still life sets for jewelry shots and see if I like that as a way of showing the work.

1 comment:

TattingChic said...

That is absolutely beautiful! I love it. I love THIS kind of tatted jewelry when it's mixed with a bit of beads and chains....I think tatting is shown of to it's best advantage when off sett with other mediums.